- Amazing professional development opportunity.
- Collaborate with experts in the field.
- Presenters receive a conference registration discount.
- Receive recognition for and feedback about your practice or program.
- Expand your professional portfolio.
- Be part of a dynamic community committed to student success.
- Live Session: The Live Session format is 50 minutes, including time for Q&A. Presenters will present their presentation live through Zoom. Each room will have a moderator who will track questions from participants via the chat and pose those questions to the presenters at the end of the presentation.
- Pre-Recorded Session: Pre-Recorded Sessions should be between 30-60 minutes and will be available on demand throughout and after the conference. These presentations do not require the presenter(s) to be in attendance at the conference. The presenter(s) are responsible for recording, editing, and submitting their presentation to NISOD by October 7, 2022.
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Justice
- Online, Face-to-Face, and Hybrid Teaching and Learning
- Student Services, Support, and Success
All conference sessions will take place in Zoom.
Presenters doing live presentations must register and pay the Individual Registration fee or register as part of an Institutional Registration. A discount of $100 will apply to Individual Registrations received by October 1. After October 1, a $50 discount will apply.
To present at the NISOD’s annual Fall Virtual Conference, you must:
- Be employed by a community college, technical college, or not-for-profit organization or university, or
- Not be presenting on behalf of a for-profit company, unless that company is a conference sponsor.
- Be a conference sponsor.
The Call for Presentations is now closed. Please contact Raquel Mendoza at Raquel@nisod.org if you have any questions or need assistance.