- Amazing professional development opportunity.
- Collaborate with experts in the field.
- Presenters receive a conference registration discount.
- Receive recognition for and feedback about your practice or program.
- Expand your professional portfolio.
- Be part of a dynamic community committed to student success.
- Live Session: The Live Session format is 50 minutes, including time for Q&A. Presenters will present their presentation live through Zoom. Each room will have a moderator who will track questions from participants via the chat and pose those questions to the presenters at the end of the presentation.
- Pre-Recorded Session: Pre-Recorded Sessions are limited to 60 minutes and will be available on demand throughout and after the conference. These presentations do not require the presenter(s) to be in attendance at the conference. The presenter(s) are responsible for recording, editing, and submitting their presentation to NISOD by October 8, 2021.
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Justice
- High-Performing Libraries and Learning Resource Centers
- Hiring, Orienting, and Working With Adjunct Faculty
- Online, Face-to-Face, and Hybrid Teaching and Learning
- Student Services, Support, and Success
All conference sessions will take place in Zoom Webinar.
To present at the NISOD’s annual conference, you must:
- Be employed by a community college, technical college, or not-for-profit organization or university, or
- Be a conference sponsor.