NISOD’s annual conference is the “must-attend” event for community and technical college educators! Held annually in Austin, Texas, the conference offers a variety of effective sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities leading up to, during, and following the event. Please visit the conference sponsorship web page for details.
NISOD regional workshops are one-day professional development opportunities. Each workshop offers an $2,500 exclusive sponsorship.
- Linked company logo on the workshop’s registration web page
- Company logo on the promotional postcard mailed regionally
- Linked company logo on three marketing emails, including one to 40K+ contacts
- A table at the event
- The pre-workshop registration list
- Linked company logo on the post-event email to workshop participants
NISOD’s inaugural virtual conference is being held on Wednesday, October 23, 2019. Each session is a $500 sponsorship opportunity.
- Linked company logo on promotional emails
- Linked company logo on the registration web page
- Company logo on the session’s introductory slide
- Opportunity to introduce the session presenter
- Post-event attendee list
One of NISOD’s most popular benefits, webinars average 250 attendees and are offered every month to educators at member and nonmember colleges. Be an exclusive webinar sponsor for $500.
- Linked company logo on the webinar registration web page
- Linked company logo on marketing emails, including one to 40K+ contacts
- Company logo on the webinar’s waiting room slide
- Linked company logo on the post-event email to webinar participants
Education Update Email
The NISOD database has over 40,000 contacts comprised of faculty, staff, and administrators at community and technical colleges located throughout North America. Once a quarter we email them about upcoming educational opportunities. With an open rate of 20% and a click through rate of 12%, this newsletter achieves results. Be the exclusive sponsor of this newsletter for $500 per email.
- Linked company banner or logo included in the email
Our weekly e-newsletter, NISODirect, is sent to over 20,000 faculty, staff, and administrators at NISOD member colleges. The newsletter highlights upcoming educational opportunities and provides access to each week’s Innovation Abstracts, NISOD’s flagship teaching and learning publication. With a n 18-20% open rate and 13-15% click-through rate, this newsletter gets results.
- Linked company banner or logo included for $250 per email
- Advertorial: $500 for a one-time link to a sponsored article (content must be approved by NISOD)