Annual International Conference on Teaching and Leadership Excellence
NISOD’s annual conference brings 1000+ community and technical college educators to Austin, Texas annually. Held May 29-June 1, 2021, at the JW Marriott in Austin, Texas, the conference offers a variety of effective marketing opportunities. The conference provides opportunities through exhibiting and sponsorships.
Online Convenings, $500-$1,000
Since the coronavirus pandemic has drastically changed the way that we all function, we are happy to announce that we have rescheduled our annual conference as a series of online-only convenings. Opportunities for participation include:
- Video Commercial: Record a short 2-3 minute video that will be shown during your choice of online convenings. A representative from your organization can also be present during the live event to answer questions via the chat feature in Zoom. (Cost: $1,000. Limited availability.)
- Static Advertisement: Create an ad that will be shown during your choice of online convenings. (Cost: $500. Limited availability.)
Conduct a Webinar, $1500
One of NISOD’s most popular benefits, webinars average 300 attendees and are offered every month to educators at member and nonmember colleges. They are archived on our website for post-event viewing by individuals at our member colleges.
- Webinars must include at least one community or technical college co-presenter to speak to how your product/service is being used on their campus.
- Linked company logo on the webinar registration web page.
- Linked company logo on marketing emails (40K+ contacts).
- Webinar promotion via NISOD’s social media channels.
- Participant contact list provided after the event.
Sponsored Newsletter Content, $500
Create brand exposure through sponsored content in our weekly newsletter, sent to nearly 12,000 individuals at NISOD-member colleges (30% open rate, 7% click rate), as well as our monthly non-member newsletter, sent to nearly 20,000 individuals (12% open rate, 6% click rate). Content written by sponsor and approved by NISOD. Content is included one time in each newsletter for $500.
NISOD is always receptive to your ideas about additional sponsorship and partnering opportunities. If you have an idea or a suggestion about how your organization would like to connect with the faculty, staff, and administrators at our member colleges, please contact email@example.com or (512) 232-6998.