Do any of the following apply to you?
- Your peers come to you for ideas or assistance with teaching strategies.
- You recently completed a case study that explores effective teaching strategies.
- You have written about or shared a presentation on effective teaching strategies at a conference recently.
- You are looking for an opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with educators like yourself.
- You would like to receive a discount to attend NISOD’s annual conference.
If you answered yes to any of the above scenarios, please apply to facilitate a NISOD webinar! NISOD’s Webinar Series, led by community and technical college leaders and other experts in the field, enables faculty members to conveniently learn about best practices and research related to effective teaching. In order to make this information available to our members, we need you to share your best teaching practices.
- Webinar facilitators should be able to deliver 60-minutes of engaging content.
- Webinar topics should be meaningful and relevant to faculty members.
- Webinars should help educators improve their teaching techniques for online, hybrid, blended, or face-to-face learning.
- Webinar topics should have objectives that are action-oriented, measurable, and learning-focused.
- Webinar facilitators must be willing to submit a webinar title and description that demonstrate a compelling teaching practice that improves student achievement.
- Webinar content should be compatible with BigBlueButton’s interactive features (most presenters use PowerPoint). Please note videos are not compatible with BigBlueButton.
- Webinar facilitators must be willing to participate in a practice session prior to the webinar.
- Webinars are recorded and archived to enable viewing by NISOD members at a later date.
NISOD Webinar Facilitator Application
Click the button below to apply to be a NISOD webinar facilitator. If your topic is selected, you will be contacted.