- Do your peers come to you for ideas or assistance with teaching strategies?
- Have you recently completed a case study that explores effective teaching strategies?
- Have you written about or shared a presentation about effective teaching strategies at a conference recently?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with educators like yourself?
- Would you like to receive a discount to attend NISOD’s annual conference?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please apply to facilitate a NISOD webinar. NISOD’s Webinar Series, led by community and technical college leaders and other experts in the field, enables faculty members to conveniently learn about best practices and research related to effective teaching. In order to make this information available to our members, we need you to share your best teaching practices.
- Webinar facilitators should be able to deliver 60-minutes of engaging content.
- Webinar topics should be meaningful and timely to faculty members.
- Webinars should help educators improve their teaching techniques for online, hybrid, blended, or face-to-face learning.
- Webinars should have objectives that are action-oriented, measurable, and learning-focused.
- Webinar facilitators must be willing to submit a title and description that demonstrates a compelling teaching practice that improves student achievement.
- Webinar content should be compatible with GoToWebinar’s interactive features (i.e., file share, whiteboard, web links, polling, and Q and A).
- Webinar facilitators must be willing to participate in a practice session prior to the webinar.
- Webinars are recorded and archived to enable viewing by NISOD members at a later date.
NISOD Webinar Facilitator Application
Click the button below to apply to be a NISOD webinar facilitator. If your topic is selected, you will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in being a NISOD webinar facilitator!