NISOD is excited to announce new conference tracks. The conference has always evolved in response to new challenges and opportunities facing community and technical colleges. These leading-edge tracks set a new standard for research and solutions that will shape the future of teaching and learning, while helping us create a dynamic program related to improving student achievement.
- Career and Technical Education, Apprenticeships, and Internships
- College Readiness, Remediation, ESL, and First-Generation Students
- Competency-Based Education and Other Alternate Credentialing Strategies
- Contemporary and Progressive Teaching, Counseling, and Advising Strategies
- Emerging Issues and Trends at Community and Technical Colleges
- Entrepreneurship, Strategic Alliances, and Collaborations
- Evidence and Inquiry, Predictive Analytics, and Other Data Considerations
- Faculty Hiring, Development, Support, and Governance
- Guided Pathways and Other Completion and Transfer Efforts
- Improving Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Libraries, Makerspaces, Fablabs, and Other Active Learning Sites
- Using Technology to Improve Student and Organizational Outcomes
Do you have an innovative practice or cutting-edge research you want to share with your colleagues from across the world? Don’t hesitate: submit your presentation proposal today!
All proposals should include the following:
- Engaging program format that involves the audience and stimulates discussion.
- Conceptually strong foundation, well-written, with clearly stated outcomes and appropriately documented theory, research, and/or experience.
- Qualified presenters with expertise/experience in the subject matter.
- Presentations will be reviewed for relevance and purpose to provide a balanced educational program.
- All for-profit and non-profit companies or organizations other than colleges and K-12 schools that want to present a session are required to participate in the conference as an exhibitor or sponsor.
- Presenters must register and pay the conference registration fee by April 10, 2020 to confirm participation.
- Presenters are paid neither honoraria nor expenses.
- NISOD reserves the right to make changes to proposed presentation titles and descriptions, to place sessions in alternative topic areas, and to encourage joint presentations if multiple proposals are submitted on similar topics.
Click here to view the Call For Presentations Informational Webinar.