When Do Conference Sessions Begin?
- Preconference Seminars start at 1:00 Saturday afternoon and tickets can be purchased online.
- Special Sessions, Breakout Sessions, and Roundtable Discussions start at 8:45 Sunday morning.
- All conference activities take place at the Hilton Austin.
What Does Registration Include?
- Access to the Exhibit Hall
- Coffee breaks
- Refreshment Breaks
- Monday and Tuesday General Session Luncheons
- Access to all Breakout Sessions, Roundtable Discussions, and Special Sessions
- If tickets for Preconference Seminars, Excursions, or the Excellence Awards Celebration have been reserved through Eventbrite, they will be included in your registration packet.
If your organization is a member of NISOD, membership benefits (including discounted conference registration) extend to all individuals at that organization. Click here to see if your organization is a NISOD member.
|Prior to or on April 10, 2020
Super Early Bird Registration
|April 11 –May 1, 2020
Early Bird Registration
|May 2 – 22, 2020
|May 23 – 26, 2020
Compare Registration Fees for Major National Conferences
NISOD’s annual conference offers a tremendous value when compared to other national conferences.
|Super Early Bird
|Member||Non Member||Member||Non Member||Member||Non Member||Member||Non Member|
|Achieving the Dream (2019)||–||–||$695||$860||$815||$970||–||–|
|League for Innovation (2019)||–||–||$900||$1,000||$1,050||$1,150||–||–|
Volunteer and Save
NISOD needs volunteers to help with registration, room checking, and the Excellence Awards Celebration. Volunteers save on conference registration, and the more you volunteer the more you save! Volunteer for…
- 8 hours and receive a $300 discount on registration to the 2020 conference.
- 5 to 6 hours and receive a $200 discount on registration to the 2020 conference.
- 3 to 4 hours and receive a $100 discount on registration to the 2020 conference.
After you sign up to volunteer, you will receive a discount code for conference registration.
Excellence Awards Dinner and Celebration
Sunday, 7:00 – 9:30 p.m.
The Administrator Series is a one-day leadership event open to invited presidents, chancellors, vice presidents, vice chancellors, and provosts and other chief academic officers. The Administrator Series takes place on Monday, May 25, 2020. Participation in the Administrator Series is complimentary and exclusive to executive leaders who are registered for the conference. Space is limited and always sells out. So register as soon as possible!
NISOD’s International Conference on Teaching and Leadership Excellence kicks off on Saturday with two wonderful opportunities to mingle with colleagues, including a visit to the LBJ Presidential Library on The University of Texas campus and to San Antonio, just a short bus ride from Austin. Tickets can be purchased online prior to the conference while they are available.
NISOD is transitioning to a paperless conference program by our 2020 conference. For our 2020 conference, only session titles will be included in the conference program. Full conference session descriptions can be found in our app, which can be downloaded here. In addition, we will also upload a printable PDF to the conference’s website closer to the event dates that participants can download and print.
Special Offers/Discount Codes
Use of discount codes is only valid at the time of the initial purchase/registration. Discount codes cannot be applied to already reduced/discounted registrations.
Groups of 15-25 paying conference participants receive a $25 discount off regular registration fees.
Groups of 26 or more paying conference participants receive a $50 discount off regular registration fees.
Please contact Beth Helberg for details and information on how to register participants.
NISOD accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express, checks, and purchase orders. Copy of purchase order must be mailed or emailed to Beth@nisod.org.
The University of Texas at Austin’s Federal ID: 746000-203.
Please make checks payable to: The University of Texas at Austin/NISOD
College of Education | The University of Texas at Austin
1912 Speedway, Stop D5600 | Austin, TX 78712-1607
Ph: (512) 471-7545 | Fax: (512) 471-9426 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a W-9 Form from NISOD.
Cancellation and refund requests must be sent to Beth Helberg by May 1, 2020. A refund of the conference fee, minus a $100 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by that date.
NO REFUNDS will be granted for requests made after May 1, 2020.
- We understand that special circumstances may arise after our deadline date, but refunds will not be issued. We would be pleased to credit your registration toward the next year’s conference. If the credit is not used the following year, it will be forfeited.
- NISOD also regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows.
- Substitutions are gladly accepted!
A transfer of your full registration is permitted prior to the conference by submitting written request to Beth@nisod.org. The individual submitting the transfer request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, NISOD meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution of the registrant or attendees’ image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities by NISOD.