All faculty scholarship applications must be received by March 17, 2017.
By applying for this scholarship, I certify that the following statements are true as of the date the application is submitted.
- I am a faculty member at a NISOD-member college.
- I have secured my college’s president’s permission to apply for a 2017 NISOD Conference Scholarship.
- I agree that if I accept the scholarship, I will attend NISOD’s 2017 International Conference on Teaching and Leadership Excellence, and that if I fail to attend the conference, my college will reimburse NISOD $395 for costs related to the scholarship program
- If awarded a scholarship, I agree that NISOD may use my name, title, and photograph in promotional materials.
- I acknowledge that if I accept a scholarship, I am not eligible to receive a scholarship for future NISOD conferences.
- I acknowledge that the scholarship only covers the conference registration fee, hotel room costs, up to $400 in travel costs, and that I am responsible for all other expenses related to attending NISOD’s 2017 International Conference on Teaching and Leadership Excellence.
- If awarded a scholarship, I agree to participate in “A Conversation With the NISOD Staff,” a complimentary invitation-only breakfast during the conference during which candid conversations will take place regarding how NISOD can better serve faculty, staff, and administrators at its member colleges.