The International Conference on Teaching and Leadership Excellence provides your company with an unparalleled opportunity to get before community college decision makers and end users. Close to 1,100 conference participants will be in attendance to learn about your newest products and services.
NISOD’s annual conference is where community and technical college faculty, administrators, and staff come to make decisions about where they want to take their campus in the years to come, and to determine what they will need to make those plans happen.
Don’t miss out on the most effective community college marketing opportunity of the year!
Why Participate in NISOD’s Conference?
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- There will be 11.75 hours of exhibit time throughout the conference.
- 4.25 hours of dedicated exhibit time.
- All exhibitors and sponsors are listed in the printed Conference Exhibitor and Sponsor Guide.
- All exhibitors and sponsors are featured in the NISOD Marketplace.
- Closed hours provide opportunities to enjoy sessions and schedule private meetings.
- NISOD Conference attendees love to learn about new products and services.
- All conference events are included.
“2016 was Campus ToolKit’s first experience as an educational product exhibitor at NISOD’s annual conference. I have to admit that NISOD was everything from start to finish that other exhibitors said it would be . . . a very well-orchestrated conference. As a result of the dedicated exhibit hours, the amount of traffic was unusually high and the post-conference results have been very positive. I highly recommend NISOD’s conference to every educational professional I meet.”
“Great attendees with profiles that align well with our target audiences. Really credible conference for people interested in innovation in higher ed teaching and learning. Nice size conference; large, but not so huge it’s overwhelming.”
“I always learn something at NISOD. The conference has a unique energy.”
Join us in Austin, Texas, May 26-29, 2018, for one of the largest and most dynamic gatherings of community college faculty, administrators, and staff.
If you offer products or services involved in any aspect of campus life, you should participate in our high-traffic food events held in the Exhibit Hall during dedicated exhibit hours. The Exhibit Hall is an essential part of the NISOD conference and provides a vibrant marketplace to showcase your products and services to 1,100 of your best prospects, including:
- Community College Presidents and Chancellors
- Vice Presidents, Provosts, Deans, and Department Chairs
- Full-time and Adjunct Faculty
- Professional Development Staff