Why Participate in NISOD’s Annual Conference?
- Outstanding sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- The most reasonably priced booth rates among higher education conferences
- 11.75 hours of exhibit time; 4.25 hours are dedicated exhibit time
- High-traffic food and beverage events drive conference participants into the Exhibit Hall.
- All exhibitors and sponsors are listed in the Conference Program and Guide to the Exhibit Hall.
- All exhibitors and sponsors are featured in the Exhibitor and Sponsor Marketplace.
- Exclusive opportunities to sponsor conference events
- Closed hours provide opportunities for exhibitor/sponsor representatives to attend sessions and private meetings.
- Conference participants love to learn about new products and services.
- All conference events are included.
“2016 was Campus ToolKit’s first experience as an educational product exhibitor at NISOD’s annual conference. I have to admit that NISOD was everything from start to finish that other exhibitors said it would be . . . a very well-orchestrated conference. As a result of the dedicated exhibit hours, the amount of traffic was unusually high and the post-conference results have been very positive. I highly recommend NISOD’s conference to every educational professional I meet.”
“Great attendees with profiles that align well with our target audiences. Really credible conference for people interested in innovation in higher ed teaching and learning. Nice size conference; large, but not so huge it’s overwhelming.”
Join us in Austin, Texas, May 26-29, 2018, for one of the largest and most dynamic gatherings of community college faculty, administrators, and staff.
If you offer products or services involved in any aspect of campus life, you should participate in our Exhibit Hall, an essential part of NISOD’s conference and an exceptional opportunity to showcase your products and services to 1,100 of your best prospects, including:
- Community College Presidents and Chancellors;
- Vice Presidents, Provosts, Deans, and Department Chairs;
- Full- and Part-Time Faculty Members;
- Counselors and Librarians;
- Professional Development Staff;
- And Others!
Don’t miss out on the most effective opportunity of the year to generate high-quality sales leads, build brand awareness, and cultivate customer relationships!