Upon Arriving at the Conference
- Be sure to stop by registration to pick up your packet, which includes a presenter ribbon along with other important information you will need.
A/V Room Setup
Breakout Session rooms will be equipped with a microphone, laptop, video data projector, screen, and wireless internet.
- Hard-wired internet connections are available, but they are costly and are at the expense of the presenter(s).
- If you require a clicker to advance your slide, please plan to bring your own.
Limited AV changes/additions will be possible onsite.
- Technical staff will be available for assistance with your presentation.
All projectors connect with a VGA cable. If you would like to use your own MAC computer, please plan to bring your own adapter.
Roundtable Discussions cannot accommodate any technology beyond a battery-powered laptop computer. Numerous Roundtable Discussions take place simultaneously in the same area.
NISOD is unable to provide an exact number of participants who will attend your session. However, most of the meeting rooms will seat approximately 50 people. Presenters are responsible for providing their own handouts.
- We cannot make copies of your handouts, but the Austin Hilton does have a copy center.
- There will be a table near registration where you can place extra handouts.
- Please stop by Registration for any assistance or questions.
The Preliminary Schedule provides a big-picture perspective of conference scheduling. A full program of Preconference Seminars, Special Sessions, Breakout Sessions, and Roundtable Discussions is available starting at 8:45 a.m. on Sunday, May 24, 2020. Registration begins on Saturday, May 23, at 11:00 a.m.
- If you will not be able to attend or will arrive late for your session, please email Michael Dobecka.
- Evaluations of your presentations can be submitted via our conference app. Data collected will only be shared with the presenter(s) after the conference.
Here are links to several sites that offer good resources for presenting .