Here are links to several sites that offer good resources for presenting at the NISOD conference.
Upon Arriving at the Conference
- Be sure to stop by registration to pick up your packet, which includes a presenter ribbon along with other important information you will need.
A/V Room Setup
- All breakout session rooms will have a projector, laptop, and wireless internet for your convenience.
- If you require a clicker to advance your slide, please plan to bring your own.
Limited AV changes/additions will be possible onsite.
- Technical staff will be available for assistance with your presentation.
All projectors connect with a VGA cable. If you would like to use your own MAC computer, please plan to bring your own adapter.
- Evaluations of your presentations can be submitted via our conference app. Data collected will only be shared with the presenter(s) after the conference.
- We cannot make copies of your handouts, but the Austin Hilton does have a copy center.
- There will be a table near registration where you can place extra handouts.
- Please stop by registration for any assistance or questions.
- If you will not be able to attend or will arrive late for your session, please email Beth@nisod.org.