The goals of NISOD’s International Conference on Teaching and Leadership Excellence are to celebrate excellence and provide a unique professional development opportunity for community college and university faculty, staff, and administrators to foster student success.
Our three main objectives are:
- To offer an array of presentations that will span the continuum of cutting-edge topics in higher education for faculty, staff, and administrators
- To provide networking opportunities with other conference participants and NISOD corporate partners
- To recognize and celebrate outstanding faculty, staff, and administrators with the NISOD Excellence Awards.
The NISOD International Conference on Teaching and Leadership Excellence will include:
- Exemplary practices and programs in workshops, seminars, and roundtable sessions
- Preconference seminars offering in-depth descriptions and demonstrations of successful initiatives
- General sessions featuring keynote remarks on current issues in higher education
- An exciting exhibit hall featuring NISOD partners and supporters demonstrating products and services
- NISOD’s College Showcase, highlighting best practices in colleges across North America and beyond.
This conference has been the largest conference
to focus on community colleges for the
past five years. Join the more than 2,000 professionals, typically representing more than 400 community colleges and other institutions of higher learning worldwide who gather each May in Austin to support the highest standards of teaching and leadership excellence.