Suanne Davis Roueche NISOD Endowment
The Suanne Davis Roueche NISOD Endowment was established to honor the two decades of excellent NISOD leadership provided
by Suanne Roueche. Income from the endowment will fund the Suanne Davis Roueche
Distinguished Lecture Series at each NISOD Conference.
to make a
Suanne Davis Roueche Distinguished Lecturers include:
- 2012: Bernardine Chuck Fong, Senior Managing Partner, Community College Programs, Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
- 2011: Larry Gatlin, Performer; and Jeff Little, Department Chair, Creative and Performing Arts, Guilford Technical Community College (NC)
- 2010: Diane Troyer, Senior Program Officer, Special Initiatives, US Program, The Gates Foundation (WA)
- 2009: Wright Lassiter, Chancellor, Dallas County Community College District (TX)
- 2008: Vincent Tinto, Professor, Syracuse University (NY)
- 2007: Belle Wheelan, President, SACS Commission on Colleges (GA)
- 2006: Tessa Pollack, President, Our Lady of the Lake University (TX)
- 2005: Uri Treisman, Professor of Mathematics and Director, Charles
A. Dana Center, The University of Texas at Austin
- 2004: Mark D. Milliron, President and CEO, League for Innovation
in the Community College (AZ)
- 2003: Walter G. Bumphus, System President, Louisiana Community and
Technical College System
- 2003: Jerry Sue Thornton, President, Cuyahoga Community College
Wilhelmina Delco, Former Texas State Representative, and Adjunct
Faculty, The University of Texas at Austin
- 2002: Vincent Tinto, Professor, Syracuse University (NY)
- 2001: George Boggs, President, American Association of Community
Amado Peña, Sr. CCLP Scholarship Endowment and the Amado Peña, Jr. NISOD Excellence Awards Celebration Endowment
These two original artworks (Herencia is on the left; Homenaje a Tradicion is on the right) were especially designed and created by Amado Peña, Jr., for the establishment of two permanent endowments—Amado Peña, Sr. CCLP Scholarship Endowment and the Amado Peña, Jr. NISOD Excellence Awards Celebration Endowment.We are pleased to honor and recognize Amado Peña, Sr., the artist's deceased father, and Amado Peña, Jr., the artist, for their passion for teaching and leadership depicted in these masterful works of art.
Platinum Series Contributors, $200
Platinum Series contributors will receive a fine art print (etching or serigraph) from Amado Peña’s personal archival collection in beautifully prepared portfolios for individual presentation. In addition, Platinum Series contributors will receive two off-set prints of the limited editions prepared specially for the CCLP and NISOD endowments—distinctive gifts and beautiful additions to any college, art department, home, or office.
Sterling Series Contributors, $50
Sterling Series contributors will receive an off-set print of each of the limited special editions (2) prepared for the CCLP and NISOD endowments.
Print Only, $30
Either print can be purchased separately for $30.
Click here to make a
donation or to purchase a print.
About NISOD | Director's Message | Community College Leadership Program | Endowments | NISOD Key Contacts